(1) the triangle symbol of "1" on PET bottle indicates that PET bottle is the most widely used beverage bottle. It has high transparency, and others can see the contents at a glance; it is acid and alkali resistant and has a large stomach, so it can hold all kinds of acid juice and carbonated drinks; it has high water resistance and is not easy to exude. If it is only used as a can for low-temperature drinks, it is very suitable, which is why it is favored by beverage manufacturers and is often used to hold all kinds of juice, water, tea and other drinks. The hot water can not be recycled in the beverage bottle. This kind of material is heat-resistant to 70 ℃, only suitable for warm or frozen drinks. It is easy to deform when it is filled with high-temperature liquid or heated, and the substances harmful to human body are dissolved. What's more, scientists found that after 10 months of use, the plastic products may release carcinogens, which are toxic to humans. Therefore, the beverage bottle should be discarded when it is used up. It should not be used as a water cup or as a storage container to contain other items, so as not to cause health problems.
(2) HDPE (high density polyethylene) plastic containers for cleaning products and bathing products, and plastic bags used in supermarkets and shopping malls are mostly made of such materials, which can withstand 110 ℃ high temperature, indicating that the plastic bags for food can be used to hold food. Plastic containers for cleaning products and bathing products can be reused after careful cleaning, but these containers are usually not easy to clean, leaving the original cleaning products and becoming a hotbed of bacteria, which is not thoroughly cleaned, so it is better not to recycle.
(3) PVC No.3 "is a plastic container which is gradually used less in recent years. It is found that this kind of raw material can only endure 81 ℃ high temperature, and even can be released in the process of production. Now it is rarely used in food packaging. If a container is used as a beverage container, it is advised not to buy it.
(4) LDPE (low density polyethylene) fresh-keeping film, plastic film, etc. are all raw materials. Heat resistance is not strong. Generally, qualified PE fresh-keeping film will show hot melting phenomenon when the temperature exceeds 110 ℃, which will leave some plastic preparations that cannot be decomposed by human body. Moreover, wrap the food with plastic wrap and heat it. The oil in the food is very simple to dissolve the harmful substances in the plastic wrap. Therefore, when food is put into the microwave oven, the wrapped fresh-keeping film must be removed first.
(5) PP polypropylene microwave oven lunch box is made of this material, resistant to 130 ℃ high temperature, poor transparency, which is the only plastic box that can be put into the microwave oven, and can be reused after careful cleaning. It should be noted that some microwave oven boxes are made of PP, but the box cover is made of PS (polystyrene). PS has good transparency, but it is not resistant to high temperature, so it cannot be put into the microwave oven together with the box body. For the sake of safety, remove the cover before putting the container into the microwave oven
(6) PS (polystyrene) is the raw material used to make bowl packed foam noodle boxes and foam fast food boxes. It's heat and cold resistant, but it can't be put into the microwave oven, so as not to release chemicals due to high temperature. And can not be used to contain strong acid (such as orange juice), strong alkaline substances, because it will decompose the polystyrene which is not good for human body. Therefore, you should try to avoid using fast food boxes to pack hot food.
(7) other kinds of PC plastic products PC is a kind of data which is widely used, especially for making milk bottles, space cups, etc. it is controversial because of its bisphenol a content. Experts pointed out that in theory, as long as bisphenol A is 100% converted into plastic structure in the process of making PC, it means that there is no bisphenol A in products, let alone release it. However, if a small amount of bisphenol A is not converted into the plastic structure of PC, it may be released into food or drink. Therefore, special attention should be paid when using this plastic container.
The higher the temperature is, the more the bisphenol A remains in PC will be released and the faster it will be released. Therefore, PC water bottle should not be used to hold hot water. If your water bottle number is 07, the following methods can reduce the risk: do not heat when using, do not direct in the sun. Do not use dishwasher and dryer to clean the kettle. Before the first use, clean with baking soda and warm water, and dry naturally at room temperature. If there is any drop or damage to the container, it is recommended to stop using, because if there are slight pits on the surface of plastic products, bacteria can be simply hidden. It can be seen that even if plastic products are food grade, they should not be used for a long time or at high temperature
Article source: Jiangmen pet food container manufacturerhttp://www.avalentin.com
What requirements should Jiangmen pet food container meet
In fact, the plastic bottle of food is just the plastic bottle of packaged food. In terms of the customized food plastic bottle, what requirements should the customized food plastic bottle meet?Convenience: as a container for storing food, it must be convenient for consumers to carry and eat, and have the conditions for long-distance transportation.Corrosion resistance: a large part of food in pla
Key temperature of pet food container in Jiangmen
We all know that food grade plastic bottles need to be heated and cooled in the process of production, especially the good food grade plastic bottles that can be produced only when the temperature in this process must be well controlled. Next, Jiangmen pet food container manufacturer will introduce to us the key temperatures that food plastic bottles need to pass in the process of processing:1. Me
Processing method of Jiangmen pet food container
The rheological property of pet is better in the melting state, and the effect of pressure on viscosity is greater than that of temperature. Therefore, the fluidity of pet is mainly changed by pressure.1. Plastic treatmentBecause pet macromolecules contain aliphatic groups and have certain hydrophilicity, the particles are more active to water at high temperature. When the water content exceeds th
Brief introduction of Jiangmen pet food container
(1) the triangle symbol of "1" on PET bottle indicates that PET bottle is the most widely used beverage bottle. It has high transparency, and others can see the contents at a glance; it is acid and alkali resistant and has a large stomach, so it can hold all kinds of acid juice and carbonated drinks; it has high water resistance and is not easy to exude. If it is only used as a can for low-tempe